TEAR-AID TYPE B REPAIR PATCHES
TEAR-AID® Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each TEAR-AID® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
TYPE B STICKS TO:
Vinyl and Vinyl-coated ONLY
- HOLDS AIR & WATER under pressure even when stretched
- SEE-THRU PATCH works with all colors
- INSTANT ADHESION with no sewing
- CONFORMS to irregular surfaces
- WON’T TURN GUMMY in high heat
- UV RESISTANT inhibits yellowing for years
- CUTS EASILY to any size with scissors
- NO GLUE TUBES no mess liquid adhesives to apply
- ELASTIC PATCH that won’t pull off when stretched
- Sticks to vinyl and vinyl-coated materials. Unique adhesive resists the oils in vinyl that cause other adhesives to fail.
- Functions from -29 to 60°C. Contains:
- One 77 x 330mm patch.
- One 35 x 35mm patch.
- One 22 x 22mm patch.
- 300mm reinforcement filament.
- Alcohol prep pads.
- Instructions and product repair list.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Unit Of Measure||pk|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.