Powa Beam Quick Draw Folding Spotlight Remote Control Handle.
Upgraded version of the popular Powa Beam Deluxe Remote. Now with a quicker, easier and more secure folding mechanism and a larger grip.
Spotlight Not Included
- Quick Release Handle folds flush with roof
- Housing machined from aircraft grade alloy
- One piece steel ball joint with internal wiring
- Reversible long wearing, self lubricating ball joint washers
- 50o maximum tilt, 360o maximum rotation
- Super smooth operation
- Switch conveniently located on handle
- Adjustable tension control from inside cabin with locking ring
- Handle folds down to approx 350mm below roof
- For use with all Powa Beam Spotlights
- All parts are replaceable
- Will suit roof thickness of up to approx 25mm
- Handle Only
What size is the nut on the top?
M12 x 1.25
My remote is brand new and makes a squeaking noise, can I lubricate it?
If remote squeaks when turned left or right it is generally the rubber boot rubbing on the top shaft. You can stop this by a placing a small amount of Inox or WD40 at the top lip of the rubber boot where it meets the shaft.
The washers are made to be self lubricating therefore should not need additional oiling.
If your remote is still squeaking, try a very small amount of Inox or WD40 at the top of the ball joint. Please note too much may cause the ball shaft to slip, therefore reducing its ability to hold tension.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.