OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo BlueRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Australia’s favourite gazebo. The Deluxe series of gazebos has set the standard for over a decade as a reliable shade for market stall tents and shelters. A tough, durable and easy to set up marquee that takes advantage of the DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions.
Market Stall Leader
- Super fast set up and take down.
- Ideal size for market stall events.
- Reliable and sturdy “Deluxe” construction.
- Durable classic design provides outstanding value.
3 x 3 m. The standard for market stall tents & shelters - tough, durable & easy to set up marquee. Portable shade for camping or beach. Strength, durability & quality make this Australia’s favourite gazebo.
- Fire retardant 300 Denier UVtex treated polyester canopy with internal silver coating that blocks more than 98% of UV radiation.
- Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures.
- High quality powder coated steel folding frame with ABS componentry for strength.
- Triple Layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations.
- Heavy duty 32mm tubular steel leg sections with a two stage system for a space conscious pack size.
- Oversized moulded buttons for easy height adjustment.
- Externally bound roof line seams to improve tension in the canopy and large roof vents for improved heat and wind dissipation.
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage.
Silver Coated UVtex® 2000 Sun Tough canopy fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a waterproof barrier. 300 Denier fabric thickness. Factory heat taped seams keep the gazebo waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
300 x 300 cm
|Canopy Fire Rating:||
Passes the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84
A tough, durable and easy to set up marquee that takes advantage of the DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions. Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
Heavy Duty 32mm powder coated steel with 3 position push button height adjustment
|Canopy Strut System:||
Heavy duty straight scissor struts
3 Position height adjustment – 193cm, 208cm or 223cm head clearance at the side. Overall height 335 cm.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
Easy to handle, wheeled carry bag for transport & storage.
|Carry Bag size:||
Compact carry bag size: 160 x 26 x 21 cm
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Luv itBy: Craig on 5 March 2018Had it for about 6 months now Gets a fair workout on the beach and campgrounds and holding up way better than a mate kings one that's rusting Ha.