Old Timer Large Hunter Knife Deer Slayer
Introduced way back in 1964, the Old Timer 15OT Deerslayer remains one of Old Timer's largest and most respected hunting knives. The Deerslayer has a hefty 5.6-inch stainless steel skinning blade and a sizeable choil that acts as a finger guard. With a slightly upswept tip on the full-tang blade, the Deerslayer has been a favorite of hunters for decades.
With the sure grip unbreakable sawcut scales and brass accent pins, the handle retains the iconic look of Old Timer while offering a comfortable and secure grip in a variety of conditions. The Deerslayer comes with a leather sheath.
- Upswept blade with ambidextrous thumb knobs
- Old Timer Sawcut Delrin handles
- Nickel Silver 'Old Timer' inlay in handle
- Brass pins
- High carbon stainless steel blade finish
- Brown leather belt sheath
- Superior strength and durability
- Handle Material Old Timer Sawcut Delrin Handle Scale
- Blade Material 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Overall Length 10.5" / 267mm
- Blade Length 6.3" / 160mm
- Weight 188g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.