Campfire Cast Iron Potjie Pot 8L
This traditional South African , cast iron, three-legged pot, the potjie, descended from the Dutch oven brought from the Netherlands to South Africa in the 17th century and found in the homes and villages of people throughout southern Africa. The pot is heated using small amounts of wood or charcoal or, if fuel is scarce, twisted grass or even dried animal dung.
- Heavy duty pre-seasoned cast iron cooking pot with lid
- Cast iron feet to allow air flow around the pot
- Potjie pots have been used for decades in South Africa as a multi-use camp oven
- 8 Litre Capacity
- Dimensions 32L x 32W x 33H cm
- Internal Dimensions Approx. 24/28L x 24/28W x 19H cm
- Capacity 8 L
- Weight:Potjie Pot 9.8 Kg
- Warranty 1 Year
Please do not buy this for the box, it is not a heavy duty box and all couriers break them, the goods do arrive in perfect condition.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.