MSR Mutha Hubba NX 3 Tent
MSR Mutha Hubba NX 3P Hiking Tent - Cream/Red
MSR's proven range of tents don't get any better than the Hubba series. The Muthu Hubba is a lightweight 3 person hiking tent that won't let you down when it matters, we find it a great 2 person tent for the long hikes were you may have to take that little bit extra gear or just a great base camp tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.95 kg; optional Fast & Light Body setup 1.64 kg.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
- Xtreme Shield System (long-lasting waterproof coating & precision-stitched seams)
- Compression stuff sack with carry handle
- Rainfly Fabric 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Xtreme Shield
- Canopy Fabric 20D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type 15D nylon micromesh
- Floor Fabric 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield
- Minimum Weight 1.95 kg
- Packaged Weight 2.18 kg
- Dimensions:365L x 180W cm
- Sleeping Area:213L x 172W cm
- Interior Peak Height 112 cm
- Packed Size 53 x 17 cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
mutha hubba all round camping delightBy: Liz Edgecombe on 3 March 2020we tested our new mutha hubba and gear shed on flinders island last week. I had to say we were very happy we invested. We had thunder, lightning, wind and rain and of course sunshine and humidity. in all cases we were very comfortable. the clever air vent and design means you get airflow without any risk of water getting into the tent. the only thing we would like to be better is the gearshed as it does not have a full floor which meant we had to take a footprint for this. when it did rain we got a little water in the gear shed as we didn't fully make sure the footprint was inside the gear shed so some water ran into it. easily fixed but would be nice if we had one less item to carry and sort.