Vortex Diamondback HD 10X42 Binoculars
The Diamondback® HD smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPakTM binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment's notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
- HD Optical System - Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Magnesium Chassis - Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Inc Bonus Glasspack harness
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 15 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Close Focus 5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 55-73 mm
- Height 5.7 inches
- Width 5.1 inches
- Weight 21.3 oz
All Vortex Products bought from Great Escape Camping are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.