Wheeler Torque FAT Wrench
Wheeler’s F.A.T. Wrench (Firearm Accurizing Torque) brings perfect consistency to every screw on your rifle! This amazing handheld torque wrench lets you apply repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, and other screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field. The FAT Wrench is a perfect compliment to the Deluxe Gunsmithing Screwdriver Sets. Together, they can ensure accurate tightening of most every screw on any gun in your collection. Manual Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance
- Accuracy: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%.
- Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field.
- Torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds.
- Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”.
- 10 bits
- hex to square adapter
- #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade
- 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex
- T20 torx, T15 torx
- Leupold specialty flat blade
- Plastic storage case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.