Sea To Summit Ultralight Sleeping Mat with Pump
Sea to Summit set out to design a mat that was better than what was already available. ‘Better’ is of course a very subjective ambition: while they could have made the lightest, or the most compact mat ever designed, we ultimately went back to why we carry a sleeping mattress into the wild in the first place — to give us a better night’s sleep. We’re really proud to present what we consider to be the most comfortable sleeping mattresses available. Happy sleeping!
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- The ultra-light range has a single layer of medium resolution cells to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mattress.
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Material Mat Fabric: 100% Nylon.
- Stuff sack: 100% Nylon.
- Valve: 100% TPU.
- Valve Flap: 100% Silicone
- Thickness 5 cm
- R Value 0.7
Size: Small, Regular, Large
- Weight Kg: ( Sml - 0.345 kg) ( Reg - 0.395 kg) ( Lge - 0.495 kg)
- Length: ( Sml - 168 cm) ( Reg - 183 cm) ( Lge - 198 cm)
- Width: (Sml - 55 cm) ( Reg - 55cm) ( Lge - 64 cm)
- Sleeping Mat Rolled Size: ( Sml 7.5cm x 17 cm ( Reg - 7.5cm x 17 cm) ( Lge - 7.5 x 20 cm)
- Number of Air Spring Cells: ( Sml - 174) ( Reg - 181) ( Lge - 225)
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.