Sea To Summit Ultralight Sleeping Mat Small
The Ultra Light sleeping mat range has been tuned to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mat without compromising on Sea to Summit’s Air Sprung Cell comfort. Their tapered profile and Single Layer construction minimise weight and bulk. Single Layer construction uses a medium resolution cell matrix to gain sufficient thickness for great cushioning and support on uneven ground. The mat also comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Air Sprung Cells operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- The ultra-light range has a single layer of medium resolution cells to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mattress without compromising on Sea to Summits Air Sprung Cell comfort.
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in one compact, low profile unit.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- LENGTH 168 CM
- WIDTH 55 CM
- HEIGHT/DEPTH 5 CM
- PACKED DIMENSIONS ø7.0 x 17 CM
- WEIGHT 345 G
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.