Sea to Summit Trek Tk1 Sleeping Bag Regular
The Trek Tk1 has a tapered rectangular design which provides extra room compared to a mummy style bag. To keep the weight down and ensure that it’s compressible, the shell is made from durable 30D nylon, with a soft and breathable 20D nylon lining. To keep you warm, the Tk1 is filled with RDS certified 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down which provides compressible insulation.
To prevent the zip getting caught, there’s an oversized zipper draft tube and this bag has vertical chest baffles help stop cold spots and down migration. When the temperature rises, open up the full-length two-way side zip and separate foot zip and use it as a quilt. If it’s a chilly night, you can just zip it up and draw in the 3D hood to trap extra warmth.
You can also keep track of essentials such as your phone or headtorch by storing them in the internal security pocket. Be comfortable and get a great night’s sleep on your adventures around the globe with the versatile and classic Trek Tk1 Sleeping Bag from Sea to Summit.
- 5°C comfort rating, -1°C lower limit
- 20D soft touch light and breathable lining
- RDS certified 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down for insulation and compressibility
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Two-way side and separate foot zip allow for use as a quilt
- Large internal security pocket
- Includes storage cell and compression bag
- LH and RH bags zip together
- Comfort Rating:5 °C
- Lower Limit:-1 °C
- Internal Girth:152 cm Chest | 146 cm Hip | 102 cm Foot
- External Dimensions:193L x 69W cm
- Packed Dimensions:39L x 17.5W cm
- Fill Weight:350 g
- Weight:0.760 Kg
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.