Sea To Summit Spark SpII UltraDry- Long (Left Zip)
So light and tiny you might think you left it at home!
Using the warmth of 850+ loft 90/10 Premium goose down, the amazing moisture protection of ULTRADRY Down™, and a micro-weight 10D Nylon shell and 15D lining, we have created one of the best warmth-for-weight minimalist sleeping bags available.
The Spark is an ultra-light bag with many possible uses. Its balance of size, weight and warmth make it an excellent summer sleeping bag, especially for weight and space conscious cycle tourers and ultralight fastpackers. It also works well as a liner bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add one or two seasons to its rating.
The Spark compresses so small, we had to reengineer our compression-sacks to make one that reduced sufficiently. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ protection makes the Spark an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing sleeping bag, where down has never before been a viable option, and weight is simply not tolerated.
The secrets of the Spark’s warmth-to-weight are in the premium quality down, the half length light-gauge #3 YKK® zip and high performance microweight shell and liner fabrics. The Spark is designed as a close-fitting mummy bag. The full hood, footbox and short zip maximise fit and warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.
The Spark I is constructed with sewn-through transverse baffles. The Spark II is a hybrid construction with box wall baffles placed over the torso to boost warmth around your core and a sewn-through construction at the legs. A draft tube is sewn over the zip to reduce cold spots in the Spark II and III models. The Spark III is constructed entirely from box wall baffles including the footbox for even heat retention. The head and neck baffles have been enlarged to trap vital warmth and achieve a lower limit EN rating of -4°C.
- Contoured mummy shape for maximum warmth
- 10D UL Nylon shell
- ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ Loft – 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- Sewn through lateral baffles over legs, box wall baffles over torso with 55/45 fill ratio, as well as a differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core
- Contoured hood with draw cord and a tapered foot box
- 1/3 length YKK #3 side zip
- Includes light weight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and storage cell/laundry bag
- Zipper Side: Left
- Insulation: Ultra-Dry Down 850+ Loft
- Bag Weight: 18.0 oz / 510 g
- Compressed Vol (Astm Standard): 2.9 L
- Fill Weight: 10.8 oz / 305 g
- Fits Up To: 6 ft 4 in / 192 cm
- Packed Size: 5 x 6 in / 13 x 15 cm
- Season Rating: 2.5 Season
- Temperature (En Rating): 35ºF | 2ºC (Lower Limit)
- Women's Temp (En Rating): 44ºF | 7ºC (Comfort)
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.