Sea To Summit Spark Sp3 Long Sleeping Bag
The sub-zero Spark. Perfect for winter missions where you were previously agonising about not taking a bag at all.The Spark is an ultra light bag with many possible uses.
The secrets of the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down, the 1/2 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance micro-weight shell and liner fabrics.The Spark is designed as a close-fitting mummy bag.The full hood, foot box and short zip maximise fit and warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.The Spark I is constructed with sewn-through transverse baffle construction.
The Spark II is a hybrid construction with box wall baffles placed over the torso to boost warmth around your core and a sewn-through construction at the legs. A draft tube is sewn over the zip to reduce ‘cold spots’ in the Spark II and III models. The Spark III is constructed entirely from box wall baffles including the foot-box for even heat retention. The head and neck baffles have been enlarged to trap vital warmth and achieve a lower limit EN rating of minus four degrees.
- Contoured mummy;
- 10D nylon shell for minimal weight and bulk;
- box wall baffle construction throughout and draft tube for optimal warmth;
- 55/45 fill ratio; differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core;
- contoured hood with draw-cord;
- tapered foot-box;
- 1/2 length YKK #3 side zip;
- includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
- Comfort Rating:-2 °C
- Lower Limit:-8 °C
- Max. User Height:198 cm
- Internal Girth:162 cm Chest | 142 cm Hip | 100 cm Foot
- External Dimensions:210L x 78W cm
- Packed Dimensions:34L x 13.5W cm
- Fill Weight:485 g
- Weight:0.745 Kg
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.