Sea To Summit Spark Sp1 Regular Sleeping Bag
The Spark I is the lightest and most compact sleeping bag Sea to Summit make. It's an excellent summer bag whether you're ultra-light through-hiking or cycle touring. It also works well as a booster bag, slipping inside another sleeping bag to add warmth. Using the warmth of 850+ loft down, the amazing moisture protection of ULTRA-DRY Down™, and a micro-weight 10D Pertex® shell and 15D lining, Sea to Summit have created one of the best warmth for weight minimalist sleeping bags available.
- 10D Pertex ® Quantum shell for minimal weight and bulk
- Sewn through lateral baffles over legs, Box wall baffles over torso
- 55/45 fill ratio
- Differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core
- Contoured hood with drawcord
- Tapered footbox
- 1/3 length YKK 3 side zip
- Includes lightweight 15D Ultra-Sil ® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag
- ULTRA-DRY Down ™ 850+ Loft 90% Down Cluster Premium European Goose Down
- Weight 348 g
- Recommended height for user 183 cm high
- Chest circumference Regular - 146 cm
- Hip circumference Regular - 126 cm
- Foot circumference Regular - 88 cm
- EN Temperature Rating Comfort: 12°C Lower Limit: 8°C Extreme: -5°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.