Sea To Summit Spark Sp1 Long Sleeping Bag
The Spark Sp1 has a 10D nylon shell with a 7D lining and a light-gauge #3 YKK zip to keep the packed size and weight as minimal as possible. This bag features updating sizing which provides extra space for your shoulders and hips while still keeping you nice and insulated. It’s filled with RDS certified 850+ Loft premium goose down which has an ULTRA-DRY down water-repellent treatment to protect it from moisture so that it performs in technical conditions.
The 9°C comfort rating and 5°C lower limit make it perfect for use in warmer or mild weather conditions, the sewn-through vertical baffles on the chest prevent the down from moving around while you sleep, and the ½ zip with single slider gives you access while keeping the weight down.
- 9°C comfort rating, 5°C lower limit
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- Contoured mummy design for efficient insulation
- Sewn-through quilted construction to keep down in position
- RDS certified 850+ Loft premium goose down
- ULTRA-DRY down water-repellent treatment protects from moisture
- Light gauge #3 YKK zip
- Doubles as a liner
- Integrated stuff sack
- Comfort Temp. Rating: 9 °C
- Lower Temp. Limit: 5 °C
- Shape: Mummy
- Max. User Height: 198 cm
- Internal Girth: 158 cm Chest | 138 cm Hip | 94 cm Foot
- External Dimensions: 216L x 70W cm
- Packed Dimensions: 28L x 11.5 cm
- Fill Weight: 205 g
- Weight: 0.480 Kg
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.