Sea To Summit Spark Sp3 Regular Sleeping Bag
The sub-zero Spark. Perfect for winter missions where you were previously agonising about not taking a bag at all.The Spark is an ultra light bag with many possible uses.
The secrets of the Spark’s warmth to weight are in the premium quality down, the 1/2 length light-gauge #3 YKK zip and high performance micro-weight shell and liner fabrics.The Spark is designed as a close-fitting mummy bag.The full hood, foot box and short zip maximise fit and warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum.The Spark I is constructed with sewn-through transverse baffle construction.
The Spark III is constructed entirely from box wall baffles including the foot-box for even heat retention. The head and neck baffles have been enlarged to trap vital warmth and achieve a lower limit EN rating of minus four degrees.
Contoured mummy; 10D nylon shell for minimal weight and bulk; box wall baffle construction throughout and draft tube for optimal warmth; 55/45 fill ratio; differential fill to gradually concentrate warmth over body core; contoured hood with draw-cord; tapered foot-box; 1/2 length YKK #3 side zip; includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag and a combined storage cell / laundry bag.
- Down: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ Loft 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- Fill weight: 400g | 14.1oz
- Bag weight: 625g | 22oz
- Length / zip options: Left 1/2 length zip
- Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter
- Suggested use: Travel; Adventure racing; Winter cycle touring; Liner bag; Ultra lightweight hiking; Ultra lightweight alpine climbing
- Compressed volume*: 3.7 litres
- Compression bag: XS - 6L to 2L
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.