Petzl Tikka Headlamp Black 300 Lumens
Petzl Tikka Headlamp Black
Compact headlamp for proximity lighting and some movement. 300 lumens
Simple and compact, the TIKKA headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement. It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. TIKKA comes with 3 standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
- Simple to use and practical:
- Three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: TIKKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Detachable, washable headband
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 82 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
|Lighting color||Lighting levels||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve|
|white||MAX BURN TIME||6 lm||10 m||120 h||-|
|STANDARD||100 lm||40 m||9 h||30 h|
|MAX POWER||300 lm||65 m||2 h||40 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||5 m||60 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 700 m for 400 h|
Great Headlamp for Astro PhotographyBy: Debbie on 13 September 2019I love Astrophotography and I saw a recommendation for this headlamp. I did already own a headlamp but it did not in any way have the lumens that the Petzl Tikka Headlamp Black 300 Lumens. I first used it at Cradle Mountain, Tasmania with a new moon and this headlamp surprised me with how much it lit up the surrounding area. I highly recommend. I also like how there are three strength variations that can be used to adapt to your environment when needed. I give 5 stars.