OZtrail Prism Hiking Tent
A Spacious 2 Person cross pole dome with an interconnected pole section system for increased frame strength and weight reduction. An ultra-lightweight hiking tent with room for two. Cross pole design with cross-brace pole for extra head height and great structural rigidity in all conditions. Easy to carry with small carry bag.
- One piece prism pole system
- Spacious rectangular footprint
- Large keyhole doors on both sides of the tent
- Factory heat taped seams
- Posi-brace to securely fasten your fly to the tent with velcro attachment points
- Four easy to locate wall managers
- Overhead loft gear storage
- Sturdy pegs and pre-attached guy ropes included
- Twin side vestibules for additional storage of your gear out of the elements
- Heavy Duty Dryfloor with 5000 mm hydrostatic water head keeps you dry inside the tent
- Ripstop Polyester Fly - Curvilinear ground-hugging 68 Denier Ripstop Polyester fly with a 3000mm hydrostatic water head rating for exceptional defence against wind and rain.
- Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
- Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
- Floor Area: 230cm x 130cm
- Side Vestibules: 60cm x 230cm each
- Tent Head Height: 100cm
- Packed Size: 17cm x 42cm diameter
- Weight: 2.6kg
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.