OZtrail Fiesta Deluxe 2.4 Gazebo - Red
The OZtrail Fiesta Deluxe 2.4 Gazebo offers fun colours to provide a distinctive look around the campsite! A reliable shade for weekend trips away and a favourite for market stalls and shelters, the Fiesta Deluxe 2.4 has a tough yet durable and easy to set up gazebo frame that utilises a DL frame with reinforced cross gables for increased strength and stability in the wind whilst maintaining a slimline design for reduced weight and pack size. The Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also acts as a waterproof barrier.
The OZtrail Fiesta Deluxe 2.4 Gazebo is a portable, quick to erect power coated frame, making it a favourite for backyard BBQ shelter, and has an externally bound roof line seam to provide the tension in the canopy. The large roof vents allow for improved ventilation and wind dissipation. The triple-layer (600 deniers) polyester reinforcing points in key wearing locations target specific points to protect the canopy material! With a heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage, the OZtrail Fiesta Deluxe 2.4 is perfect for your next adventure!
- Externally bound roof line seam to improve tension in the canopy
- Large roof vents for improved heat and wind dissipation
- Big grip buttons for easy height adjustment
- Portable, quick to erect powder coated frame
- Triple-layer (600 deniers) polyester reinforcing points in key wearing locations
- Dimensions (Canopy Size): 240cm x 240cm
- Height: Up to 305cm overall. 3 position height adjustment as 175cm, 190cm or 205cm head clearance at sides
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Packed Size: 131cm x 24cm x 19cm
- Material: 150 denier fabric thickness, Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy. UVTex treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a waterproof barrier
- Frame: Heavy duty 28mm powder coated steel with 3 position push height adjustment. DL frame with reinforced cross gables for increased strength and stability in the wind whilst maintaining a slimline design for reduced weight and pack size
- Certifications: Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficient of design for temporary shade structures
- Carry Bag: Wheeled carry bag included
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.