Oztrail Fast Frame Tourer 240 Tent
Quick to set up, and pack up too. This model is the perfect mix of simple design and quality materials, born and bred for Aussie touring in all seasons.
Most the most of your Tourer with the wonderful accessories available. Enhance the already fantastic canopy with the Fast Frame Side Wall Kit and Fast Frame 240 Front Wall Kit and protect your floor with the Fast Frame 240 Floor Guard.
- Heavy duty 150 denier 100% polyester rip stop materials used throughout
- Oversize front D door for easy access and large window integrated into front door
- Large side and read windows with protective window flaps
- Total climate control via front door, roof vent, and windows
- Front awning and poles for added shade protection
- Two easy to find wall organiser pockets
- Centrally located lantern loop
- 12 volt ready with power cord access flap and velcro power cord holders built in
- Expandable compact carry bag included
- Media Pocket included.
- Design Designed to be super easy to set up – simply peg out the four corners, extend the corner poles and the tent will stand up before you. Finally, draw the fly over the inner tent, set up your awning and relax!
- Sleeps 4 Adults in comfort
- Fly 150 Denier rip stop polyester material. UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
- Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
- Inner Tent: 150 denier polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
- Floor Heavy Duty 150D PVC coated polyester DryFloor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
- 3 Awning poles provided.
- Mesh Windows No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Environmental Control Large mesh walls on the inner tent allow for great flow through ventilation. Large windows are built into the outer tent to allow you to completely control the climate.
- Climate Rating Ideal for moderate to cool conditions.
- Pegs & Guy Ropes Sturdy pegs included.
- Pre-attached guy ropes.
- Velcro Power Cord holders.
- Dimensions Tent floor area: 240 cm x 240 cm
- Tent head height: 195 cm
- Weight 15.6 kg
- Pack Size 112 x 23 x 23 cm
- Carry Bag 300D carry bag with expandable gusset provided
- Warranty 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.