OZtrail Deluxe Gazebo 6.0 (6m x 3m)
The entertainer's favourite - ideal for parties, group events, functions or simply relaxing at the campsite.
Australia’s favourite gazebo. The Deluxe series of gazebos has set the standard for over a decade as a reliable shade for market stall tents and shelters. A tough, durable and easy to set up marquee that takes advantage of the DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions.
Measuring 6 x 3 m makes for the ideal camping gazebo, beach gazebo campiste gazebo and is the standard for market stall tents & shelters - tough, durable & easy to set up marquee. Strength, durability & quality make this Australia’s favourite gazebo.
A range of accessories from Awnings, Side Walls, Mesh Walls, Inner Tents, Portico Tents and even Gazebo Sandbags are available to extend the versatility of your OZtrail Gazebo.
OZtrail Gazebo Features:
- 600x 300cm ground and canopy coverage
- Fire retardant 300 Denier UVtex treated polyester canopy with internal silver coating that blocks more than 98% of UV radiation.
- Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures.
- High quality powder coated steel folding frame with ABS componentry for strength.
- Triple layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations.
- Heavy duty 32mm tubular steel leg sections with a two stage system for a space conscious pack size.
- Oversized moulded buttons for easy height adjustment.
- Externally bound roof line seams to improve tension int he canopy and large roof vents for improved and wind dissipation.
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage
- Portable, quick to erect powder coated frame with no assembly required
Deluxe Gazebo 6.0 Specifications:
Silver Coated UVtex® 2000 Sun Tough canopy fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a waterproof barrier. 300 Denier fabric thickness. Triple layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations. Factory heat taped seams keep the gazebo waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
600 x 300cm
|Canopy Fire Rating:||
Passes the strict US fire retardant standard CPAI-84
A tough, durable and easy to set up marquee that takes advantage of the DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions. Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
Heavy Duty powder coated steel with 3 position push button height adjustment
|Canopy Strut System:||
Heavy duty straight scissor struts
3 Position height adjustment – 193cm, 208cm or 223cm head clearance at the side. Overall height 335 cm.
|Pegs & Guy Ropes:||
Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
Easy to handle, wheeled carry bag for transport & storage.
|Carry Bag size:||
Compact carry bag size – 160 x 39 x 38cm
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
* Older Deluxe Pavilion Model shown in below video
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.