OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo Green
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo is known as Australia's favourite gazebo! A reliable shade for weekend trips away and a favourite for market stalls and shelters, the Deluxe 3.0 has a tough yet durable and easy to set up gazebo frame that has reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions. The Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also acts as a waterproof barrier. The oversized moulded button allows for easily switching the height adjustment to one of the three possible settings.
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo is portable, quick to erect power coated frame, making it a favourite for backyard BBQ shelter, and has an externally bound roof line seam to provide the tension in the canopy. The large roof vents allow for improved ventilation and wind dissipation, while the leg sections have a two-stage system for a space-conscious pack size. The triple-layer (600 deniers) polyester reinforcing points in key wearing locations target specific points to protect the canopy material! With a heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage, the OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 is perfect for your next adventure!
- Portable, quick to erect power coated frame
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage
- Externally bound roof line seam to improve tension in the canopy
- Large roof vents for improved ventilation and wind dissipation
- Triple-layer (600 deniers) polyester reinforcing points in key wearing locations
- Leg sections have a two-stage system for a space-conscious pack size
- Oversized moulded button for easy height adjustment
- Dimensions (Canopy Size): 300cm x 300cm
- Height: 335cm overall height. 3 position height adjustment - 193cm, 208cm, or 223cm head clearance.
- Weight: 23kg
- Packed Size: 160cm x 26cm x 21cm
- Material: 300 denier fabric thickness, Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy. UVTex treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a waterproof barrier.
- Frame: Heavy duty 32mm powder coated steel legs with 3 position push button height adjustment. DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength.
- Certifications: Passes US fire retardant standard CPAI-84, certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
- Carry Bag: Wheeled carry bag included
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.