OZtrail Cotton Canvas Jumbo Hooded -7C Sleeping Bag
The OZtrail Cotton Canvas Jumbo Hooded -7C Sleeping Bag is part of the OZtrail Journey Series. The Journey Series is a ruggedly constructed series of hooded and camper style bags, designed specifically to suit the needs of a touring traveller. Offering superior ExoTherm Xr insulation fill, these sleeping bags cater to a range of temperature ratings and are available in a range of generous sizes.
The OZtrail Cotton Canvas Jumbo Hooded -7C Sleeping Bag has a small carry size, a minimum rating of -7°C and is perfect for your next camping, hiking and other outdoor adventures! This sleeping bag is ideal for outback touring and fits most popular swags on the market.
- Non-allergenic hollow fibre ExoTherm Xr Fill has outstanding insulating properties
- 8.5 oz cotton canvas outer shell for rugged durability
- Easy care flannel cotton inner lining for added sleep comfort and warmth.
- 2 x 150 gsm high loft hollow chamber polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention
- Cocoon inspired hood with drawcord for a better nights sleep
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full-length side zip for easy access with Velcro closure to maintain zip position throughout the night
- Overlapping foot zip reduces any cold spots and the twin zipper head allows full adjustment of the foot zip from both sides to regulate body temperature
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Canvas duffle style carry bag with adjustable storage straps for quick access and easy pack away
- 2 models (left-hand and right-hand) can be zipped together to form a double
- Dimensions: 90cm x 230cm
- Packed Size: 40cm x 20cm x 35cm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Temperature Rating: -7°C
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects of Material or Manufacture
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.