Oztrail Blaxland Camper
More insulation for nights below 0 degrees
Twin insulation layers above & below you for nights below zero - more width for more comfort
- Twin layers of Non-allergenic ExoTherm X® Fill for great insulating properties
- Fill Weight: 2 x 150gsm
- 100% Polyester outer shell
- Comfortable & durable Airweave™ polycotton liner
- Coil zip for long lasting trouble-free operation
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Zip draft tube to minimise cold air entering
- Stuff sack included
|Design||A rectangular sleeping bag without a hood that includes twin layers of 150gsm Exotherm X® insulation for great warmth on nights below 0. Rated to -5°C.|
|Minimum Temperature Rating||-5°C|
|Outer shell fabric||170T Polyester fabric for strength & durability with light weight.|
|Inner fabric||Airweave™ polycotton|
|Filling||2 x 150gsm ExoTherm X® synthetic fill. ExoTherm X® is a dense, stable layer of ultra-fine 100% polyester filament strands that trap air. Twin insulation layers trap even more warm air to keep you warm.|
|Zipper||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
|Draft Tubes||Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.|
|Dimensions||80 x 190 cm|
|Pack Size||Ø 24 x 37 cm|
|Carry Bag||170T Polyester stuff sack supplied.|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.