OZtrail Backpacker Hiking Tent
Spaciously designed 2 person tent features a North-South pole design and rectangular footprint for optimum room. Simply remove the fly where conditions permit and you've got the ultimate lightweight mozzie dome to let you gaze at the stars in comfort.
- Single north-south pole design for quick set up and light pack weight
- Spacious rectangular footprint for the maximum amount of room
- Additional storage space under the vestibule for your gear
- T-Door access via the vestibule and a large O-Door at the side of the tent for easy dual entry
- Fly: Ripstop Polyester Fly - Curvilinear ground-hugging 68 Denier Ripstop Polyester fly with a 3000mm hydrostatic waterhead rating for exceptional defence against wind and rain. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace securely fastens your fly to the tent with velcro attachment points
- Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent
- Floor: Heavy Duty DryFloor with a 5000mm hydrostatic waterhead keeps you dry inside the tent
- Doors: T-door access via vestibule and a large O-door at the side of tent for easy entry
- Pole System: Durallium 7001 Gold alloy poles with T-6 temper and 7075 tensile strength provide increased strength for less weight
- Environmental Control: Large mesh window incorporated in T-door and O-door plus full mesh inner for great breathability and ventilation
- Climate Rating: 3 season rating
- Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes
- Dimensions: Tent floor area: 230 x 160cm, Vestibule: 65 x 160cm, Tent head height: 105cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Pack Size: 44cm x 16cm x 16cm
OZtrail Backpacker Hiking Tent is covered by a 12 month manufacturer's warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.