Outdoor Connection Aria Elite 1 Air Pole Tent 4 Person EX DISPLAY
EX DISPLAY - Sold As Is
Inflatable Instant Up Air Pole One Room Tent - Aria Elite 1
Inflatable Instant Up Air Pole One Room Tent with Air pole Technology. Easier and quicker to erect than traditional ‘Instant Up’ tents. Quality, spacious ‘couples’ tent that is ideal for use as a Tourer for overnight stays, a weekender, or for an extended holiday.
A Omega front door, a large gusseted rear window, plus large side windows and unique Outdoor Connection Ventraflow all combine to provide the best coolest tent. The large shady awning complements a superbly ventilated cool home away from home. The generous peak height and high near-vertical side walls provide plenty of walk-around headroom. The large shady three pole awning, with optional sidewalls, complements a superbly ventilated cool home away from home The three pole design means that the awning can be left standing when it is raining. You can sit out and enjoy the rain.
Quality materials and manufacture ensure that the tent is waterproof and stable making your holiday as much fun and as comfortable as possible.. This Aria Elite 1 Tent makes a good investment that will last the years.
Enjoy the security of Outdoor Connection quality that you can see, feel and touch.
- Spacious 205(H) x 280(W) x 300(L) cms plus large awning. The side walls are very straight and high giving plenty of ‘walk-around’ space inside the tent with lots of heard room. The large awning complements the feeling of cool comfort on your family holiday.
- Set-up Time for the Aria Elite 1 is about five minutes ‘from bag to ready to move in’. Set-up is literally a ‘breeze’! Great for an overnight stay. Pump time with the manual pump is about 90 seconds. Set up is even easier with the Outdoor Connection HiFlo 12V Pressure Pump. Pump time is a little slower at about five minutes but it is more or less ‘stand back and watch your tent go up’
- Outer Fly can remain attached to the inner tent for a quicker and easier set-up in future.
- 100D HiCount fabric Outer Fly. This fabric is much heavier and stronger than any other dome tent fabric.
- Waterproofing with a MINIMUM 2000 mm Waterhead (actually measured at 3000mm) so you stay dry even in the most severe and persistent wet weather.
- Durafine No-see-um Mesh is featured for all windows and doors to keep the midges and mosquitoes out
- Inner tent is breathable polyester for extra comfort and minimizing condensation inside the tent. The Inner tent has its own zippered privacy panel and mesh screening So that, while you have great ventilation, the tent can be fully closed up from the inside if the night turns cool. Remember a couple may produce up 300 mls of condensation in a night. Somewhat equivalent to emptying a stubby inside your tent. So ventilation, such as Ventraflow, and breathability of the inner tent is important.
- Privacy screens as well as Mesh on ALL windows and doors
- Privacy Screens zip from the floor upwards so that you can adjust the window height to control the air flow into the tent.
- Omega Front Door with both privacy panel and mesh screen opens out onto the large awning area. The Omega door can be folded away neatly in a small side pocket. Very neat and compact. The omega door can also be zipped up from the bottom to vary the privacy screen height to control air flow.
- Rear window for all round ventilation. Gussets on the rear window mean the window can be pegged out open even in severe weather.
- Outdoor Connection ‘Ventraflow’ panels provide air,breathability and coolness low down where you sleep
- All doors and windows can be closed from inside the tent.
- Large Three Pole Awning is formed by poling out the front door
- Optional awning side walls, with continuous Velcro strips, can be attached to complete your feeling of comfort and space. The side walls can be poled out to make a greater protected shade area or tied down for a windbreak in wet or windy conditions.
Inflatable spacious one room cabin dome tent. High peak height and tall near vertical sidewalls provide an overall feeling of comfortable cool space. A large three pole awning with optional side walls provides a comfortable outside living area that can be left standing in adverse conditions. Large windows and doors all round with Ventraflow panels for extra airflow at sleeping/bed level.
Internal Measurement 205(H) x 280(W) x 300(L)
|Tent Fabric Outer Fly||
100 Denier HiCount 130 Grams per Sq M (GSM) with exceptional TEAR STRENGTH to be secure in even the roughest weather.
The Inner tent features it's own windows with both mesh and privacy screens that can be opened or closed from inside the tent.
2000 mm (Minimum) Waterhead. Actually measured at more than 3000mm for staying dry in the heaviest and persistent rain.
PE Floor 175 Grams per Sq Metre (GSM)
Highest quality sewing thread available used to ensure maximum strength and waterproofing. Waterproofing of polyester tents requires a special thread. The Air Elite 1 features the use of Coates 100% cotton Dual Duty thread. This is a three heads spun thread with three separate cotton threads spun together. This gives maximum strength. Cotton swells when it gets wet and this fills up the small needle holes made in the manufacturing process.
|Doors and Windows||
Front door: A large Omega door for ease of use and maximum ventilation. The Omega design means the door can be easily tucked away in a small pocket.
Front Omega Door has No 8 zips and windows have a finer No 5 zip for protection against water intrusion in wet windy conditions.
|Electrical Cord Access:||
Zippered access for electrical cords. Hanging hooks for LED along the peak seam
The large three pole awning and optional sidewalls really turn this quick and easy to erect tent into a genuine comfortable cabin even in adverse weather conditions. The three pole design means the awning can remain erected during we weather.
Extra peak and wall height provide a spacious relatively cool environment. The higher the roof the further you are away from the heat. Large doors and windows complete the feeling of having lots of room.
Outdoor Connection's unique EziPak 'drop-in' flap-over carry bag with compression straps means no more struggling to fit the tent back in the bag. Just roll the tent up comfortable tightly and drop it back into the carry back. Tighten the straps with the snap-lock buckles and you are packed up ready to go home.
Manufacturers Warranty of three years against defects in manufacture or materials.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.