Marmot Tungsten UL 1P
More space means more comfort, and the Tungsten UL 1-person tent delivers without adding extra weight to your pack. Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for plenty of sleeping and relaxing space, plus headroom for stretching out after your solo trek on the AT. “Easy pitch" clips and poles make it easy to set up quickly. If a downpour hits, the seam-taped full-coverage fly and catenary-cut floor ensure you'll stay dry and rain won't pool inside. Stash your pack, poles, and other gear in the two vestibules and tuck a headlamp into the lamp shade pocket for ambient light at night.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls
- More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- One Front D Shaped Door/One Vestibule for Gear Storage. Free Standing Design |
- Rain-Shield Polyester Flysheet Doesn't Stretch and Sag When Wet and Resists Damage from UV
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents | Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips, Poles and Fly
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
- Optional Footprint Available
- Minimum Weight 1170g
- Maximum Weight 1330g
- External Dimensions: 224L x 168W cm
- Sleeping Area: 214L x 92/74W cm x 92H
- Packed Size 45.7 x 16cm
- Fly fabric 20d 100% Polyester RS, Sil/PU 1200mm F/R
- Canopy fabric 15d 100% Nylon No-See-Um Mesh F/R
- Floor fabric 30d 100% Nylon 2000mm F/R
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.