Marmot Never Winter Sleeping Bag
The Never Winter is an ideal summer bag for camping and river trips, but it also has enough water-resistant 650-fill down insulation to keep you warm and protected when frost is in the air.
- Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
- Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
- Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Anti-Snag Slider reduces fabric snagging
- EN Tested
- Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
- Internal Stash Pocket and Heater Pocket in Footbox
- Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
- Ground-Level Side Seams
- Hood Draw Cord
- Zipper Garage
- Stretch Tricot Baffles
- Two Hang Loops
- Stuff and Storage Sack Included
- Main materials: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.18 oz/yd | 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop DWR 1.5 oz/yd
- Bag temperature: -1° C
- Insulation: 650+ Fill Power Duck Down
- Lining: 30d 100% Nylon DWR 1.27 oz/yd
- Pack volume: 323.4ci » 5.3 liters
- Weight: 850g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.