Marmot Catalyst 3p Tent
The Marmot Catalyst is the perfect livable tent and is still lightweight. The Catalyst performs well in all conditions, hot, cold, wind and rain, whatever you can throw at it. Ideal hiking and backpacking tent with its lightweight design. Take the Marmot Catalyst with you on your next hiking trip.
Roomy, livable and lightweight — this freestanding tent is a comfortable, versatile choice for camping and hiking trips when you want to shave that precious weight. The Catalyst 3P has a seam-taped catenary cut floor, color-coded poles for easy set-up and two D-shaped doors, with plenty of room to stash and stow.
- Two Doors / Two Vestibules. Freestanding Design
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Season: 3
- Sleeping Capacity: 3 Person
- Sleeping Area: 214L x 155W cm
- Packed Dimensions: 53.3L x 20.3W cm
- Max. Head Height: 119 cm
- Material: 68D Polyester Taffeta | 190T 1500mm F/R
- Inner Material: 40D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68D Polyester Taffeta F/R
- Floor Material: 68D Polyester Taffeta | 190T 2000mm F/R
- Frame Material: HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Waterproof: 2000mm floor | 1500mm Fly
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Minimum Weight: 2.5 Kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.