Gasmate Ducted Camping Heater
Camping in warmth and comfort has never been so easy. We all love the toasty feeling when our ducted heater at home is running, well now experience the same feeling while camping. The new Gasmate ducted camping heater allows you to heat your tent, gazebo, camper trailer or caravan safely and efficiently. Simply fire up the heater and insert the ducts – it’s that easy!
New & revoloutinary safe way to heat tents, caravans & camper trailers. Warm fan forced air is directed through the dudcting pipe and into your tent.
- Battery Operated Electronic Fan
- Up to 5 Hours Battery Life
- Automatic Electronic Ignition
- Oxygen Depletion System - an enhanced safety device that senses oxygen levels and switches off the unit when at low levels
- Safety "Tip-Over" Switch - halts the gas supply should the unit be knocked over
- Flame Failure System - if the flame goes out, the gas shuts off
- Burner and Pilot Viewing Window
- Propane Canister or Gas Cylinder Combustion
- 240V / 12VDC Power Supply
- Rechargeable 12V Sealed Battery
- Portable, Compact Design
- Carry Handle
- Inbuilt Storage for Ducting Pipe
- Carry Bag Included
- Size 44L X 21W X 40cm High
- Ducted Hose Length 130cm
- Weight 8.6kg
- Maximum output BTU 2,654
Gas Consumption 55 g/h
- Warranty 2-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
IMPORTANT! OUTLET TEMPERATURE
Maximum air temperature achieved from the appliance is +58 Degrees +/- 2 degrees with an ambient temperature up to +15 degrees. This temperature is measured at the outlet of the heater and not at the end of the flexible ducting tube. Heated air will start to flow from the ducting within the 2 to 3 minutes of operation
Once the maximum outlet temperature is reached the burner will extinguish and the fan will continue to function, the unit must then be allowed to stabilise before being restarted for further operation.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.