10mm PVC Gas Hose 3/8BSP FF X Bayonet 2000mm
Bromic’s range of PVC gas hoses are manufactured with high quality brass fittings and a polyvinyl chloride finish, providing extensive durability with a maximum working pressure of 7kPa.
Approved by the Australian Gas Association for use with LPG, Bromic’s PVC gas hoses are commonly used in backyard and barbeque applications.
- High quality brass fittings and polyvinyl chloride finish
- Maximum working pressure of 7kPa
- Working temperature range between -20C and +65C
- Approved by the Australian Gas Association for use with LPG
- Used for laundry and lounge room application
- Material: PVC
- Inlet Connection: 3/8" BSP Female Flare
- Outlet Connection: Male Bayonet
- Hose Category: 10mm PVC Bayonet Gas Hoses
- AGA Approval: Yes
- AGA Approval No.: 4631
- Gas Hose Class (Max. Working Pressure / Working Temp.): A (7kPa / -20°C to +65°C)
- Hose Length (mm): 3000
- Hose Diameter (mm): 10mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.