Dometic Cool-Ice CI 42 Litre Icebox
Dometic Cool-Ice CI 42 Rotomoulded Icebox
This highly efficient and lightweight icebox can keep ice for up to ten days. It is made of a thick refrigeration grade foam insulation and has a unique labyrinth seal design. Take ice cold refreshments with you, wherever you're going!
Dometic Cool Ice iceboxes, such as the Dometic Cool Ice CI 42, are perfect for any occasion where there is no power readily available. They will keep your ice frozen for days – up to ten days, depending on model usage and conditions. These robust iceboxes are ideal for continuous exposure to weather, especially on boats. The thick, refrigeration grade foam insulation and 'Labyrinth Seal Design' feature contribute to longer lasting ice. Its rotomoulded design means there's no seams where heat can get in or cold can escape! Cool Ice iceboxes are also extremely strong, durable and easy to clean. The CI 42 icebox comes with strong ergonomic polyethylene handles that double as useful tie down points to secure the icebox.
- Thick insulation and unique sealing design means ice lasts longer
- Strong, ergonomic polythylene handles for easy transport
- Hygienic and easy to clean with large diameter drain plug
- Lightweight and easy to carry with strong ergonomic handles
- Integrated polyethylene feet
- Practical tie down points below handles
- Durable, integrated hinges with stainless steel rods, strong rubber latches and stainless steel fixing screws
- Dimensions: Approx. 64cm W x 41.8cm D x 35.5cm H
- Insulation Thickness: 5cm
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Capacity: 43L
- Material: Strong, seamless, food grade polyethylene construction. Refrigeration grade foam insulation
Tips for use!
If possible, store the Dometic iceboxes in cool surroundings for several hours before use and keep them out of direct sunlight. If being filled with drinks or groceries, we recommend chilling the items beforehand. Standard freezer packs or ice cubes are suitable as coolants. Air will compromise the cooling capacity and shorten the duration of cooling. Therefore avoid opening it unnecessarily and pack the boxes as full as possible.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.