Coleman Camp Oven
Who doesn't love a hearty roast when camping, or a delicious baked pudding for dessert around the campfire? The Coleman Camp Oven will let you roast and bake with ease over any Coleman stove top! Ideal for a family roast or sweet baking, the Coleman Camp Oven has a simple operation complete with a baking rack and thermometer - you will think you're cooking in your kitchen at home! The smooth aluminised steel cleans easily and resists corrosion, scratches and scuffs.
- Great for baking and keeping food warm
- Folding camp oven folds flat for space saving storage and transportation
- Regular stove operation on any Coleman® stove top
- Complete with baking rack and thermometer
- Bake up rolls, cinnamon rolls, corn bread and other treats at the campsite
- Keep your cooking warm until your group gets back
- Warms up over Coleman® camp stoves
- 10 sq. in. (64.52 sq. cm) rack adjusts to three cooking heights
- Folds flat for convenient, space-saving storage
- Easy-to-read thermometer
- Smooth and easy to clean, corrosion-resistant aluminized steel finish also resists scuff
- Dimensions 31W x 31D x 31H cm
- Internal Dimensions 25W x 22.5D x 25H cm
- Packed Dimensions 33W x 32D x 18H cm
- Weight 3.5 Kg
- Warranty 1 Year
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Coleman Camp OvenBy: Carolyn Prout on 3 August 2020Great oven. Perfect for camping with not much room for storage.
Product Review for Coleman StoveBy: John Van tebberen on 2 August 2020This items is very good, the only thing about this item I would mention is that it needs a cover around it to keep the temperature, we used aluminium foil which worked well
Folding ovenBy: Noel on 21 March 2019I have had the pleasure of using my mate oven and was so impressed with it I have now brought my own.
Camp ovenBy: Kevin Roser on 4 March 2019Vrry impressed. Cooked pie Garlic bread scones fish chips. Grest product.
Great little ovenBy: Mandy on 5 October 2018I used my oven for the first time last weekend. Fairly easy to assemble. I needed to juggle as I have a two burner stove. I learnt to turn gas up to get to right temperature and my apple beer cake below was the yummy result! I used a silicone loaf tin, all good.