Campfire Steel Non-Stick Bush Pan - 40cm
Made with heavy gauge spun steel, the Campfire Steel Non-Stick Bush Pan 40cm also has a premium quality triple coated non-stick surface making it ideal for searing meat and seafood. The perfect paella pan or enough room to cook up even the biggest family feast.
Tolerant to temperatures up to 250°C, the deep steel fry pan is perfect for use on both campfire and gas stove. Durably constructed with a wooden handle riveted to the pan making them strong, durable and provide style and comfort. The Campfire Steel Bush Pan is great for BBQ meats, large rice dishes and cooked breakfasts.
- Triple coated non-stick surface
- 1.8mm spun carbon steel construction
- 5cm walls
- Heat tolerant to 250°C
- Offers excellent heat distribution and retention
- Ideal for high temperatures used to perfectly sear meat and seafood
- Easy clean
- No seasoning required
- Can also be used on Gas, Electric and Induction Cooktops
- Weight 1.8kg approx.
- Dimensions 400L x 400W x 50H mm
- Dimensions with handles 500L x 400W x 50H mm
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.