Campfire Cast Iron Camp Oven Scrub + Seasoning Oil
Protect your cast iron cookware with this all natural seasoning oil which features a combination of coconut oil and natural oils. Seasoning protects the cast iron and assists in preventing food from baking on. With the combination of salt and natural oils, this cast iron scrub will aid in removing stubborn burnt, stuck on food prior to seasoning. A must have for a campfire cook.
- Cleans and aids in the restoration of cast iron
- Aids in the removal of food
- Protect your cast iron with a natural seasoning oil
- Cleans and reduces odours
Scub Use Instructions
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons of the scrub onto your cast iron cookware.
- With a clean cloth rub the surface in a circular motion to remove the food residue.
- Rinse the surface with warm water, dry with a clean cloth and season.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Campfire Cast Iron Seasoning Oil
- Storage: Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight
Oil Use Instructions
- After each use and cleaning, it is recommended that you re-season your cast iron cookware.
- Ensure the cast iron is clean and dry.
- Apply a light coating of oil to the entire cast iron surface with paper towel.
- Store cast iron in a protective storage bag.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Campfire Cast Iron Scrub
- Storage: Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. May solidify in low temperatures
Warning: May contain traces of nuts
- Scrub 325g
- Ingredients: Autralian Rock Salt, Coconut Oil, Rosemary, Lemongrass
- Oil 275ml
- Ingredients Coconut Oil, Rosemary, Lemongrass
Help other Great Escape Camping users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.