Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback Pocket Knife
Buck 110 Folding Hunter Lockback Pocket Knife 110BRSCB
The 110 Folding Hunter is a classic and traditional favorite! Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long, fixed blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry.
- A folding knife with a strong locking mechanism
- Genuine hardwood handle giving each knife a distinctive look
- 420HC Steel gives a combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability
- Clip blade giving a thinner blade with a sharper point for detail work
- Rich grain wood handles with brass bolsters
- Black nylon belt sheath
- Made in the USA.
- Length Open 219 mm
- Length Closed 124 mm
- Blade Length 95 mm
- Blade Thickness 3.00 mm
- Weight 204 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Cooler bagBy: Mike Hayward on 16 April 2019Excellent size and additional features
Fantastic! Light and compactBy: Angie Evans on 15 April 2019Holds heaps of stuff. Light, compact and folds almost flat.
Every house should have oneBy: Warren witherspoon on 10 July 2018Great product I liked the first one purchased I bought another and thinking about one more